5 Movies to Watch this Valentine's Day | Beachly Tips
Alohaaa, beach lovers! February is here, love is in the air, and whether you're celebrating Valentine's Day, Galentine's Day, or a self-care singles day, there are some easy ways to celebrate curled up on the couch if you're wanting a chill holiday. There's no need to fight the reservation-frenzy, you can just order in some of your favorite takeout, curl up, and watch some cheesy romcoms or anti-romance movies - whatever your fix is! I'm here to share my top 5 movies to watch this Valentine's Day.
No movie night is complete without some comfy blankets and sweaters, right!? Luckily, the Beachly Winter box has the perfect trio with the Bondi Beach Blanket, The Monstera Sweater, and the Monstera Fuzzy Socks to make your movie-night ultra soft and cozy. You can get these pieces and more when you join Beachly today!
Be sure to use code FLIRTY30 to get $30 off your first box! Let's dive right into my top movie picks this Valentine's Day!
1. The Notebook - We obviously have to kick off this list with one of the classics. Who doesn't love a Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling moment? This is a great pick if you're looking to get into the spirit of a classic romance movie. It's emotional, entertaining, bits of humor, and of course, a great lead actor to keep your attention!
2. Hitch - Let's switch it up for some of those looking for a little comedic relief this Valentine's Day! Will Smith and Kevin James are an iconic duo in this fun-loving piece. Who wouldn't want Will Smith as their love coach?
3. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days - One of my personal all time favorite movies that will add the perfect amount of humor and romance into a movie night with your gal pals! Who could forget Kate Hudson's iconic yellow gown and Matthew McConaughey's hysterical duet at the charity event? Whether it's a first-time watch or another binging night (I'm right there with you!) This movie is perfect for a light-hearted night in.
4. When Harry Met Sally - Another must-see classic for those looking for a slow burn romance. This movie will leave you cheering for the happy ending you're expecting and also writhing in frustration. Be sure to add it to your "to be watched" list for this month!
5. 50 First Dates - Ready for another beachy romantic comedy? Classic Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore stole our hearts all the way back in 2004. How can we forget this sweet story in paradise. Haven’t seen it? Don’t worry, I won’t spoil it for you. Just make sure to put it to the top of your list this season!
Phew! That's a wrap on my 5 top movie picks to set the mood for your Valentine's Day! Do you have a favorite you'll be watching all season long or one you think needed to be featured? Be sure to let us know on Facebook or Instagram!
Don't forget, no movie night is complete without some cozy pieces to add to the night. The Beachly Winter box has everything you need to make your next movie night the best one yet! Grab your Winter box here if you haven't yet! Be sure to use code FLIRTY30 for $30 off your first box!