NOVEMBER BUCKET LIST
Hey Beachly Tribe! Happy November :) Fall is officially in full swing and the holidays will be here before you know it! We've been loving all things Fall lately - pumpkin spice flavored/scented-everything, cozy vibes, and putting all of our Fall box goodies to use. Now that it's November, we're ready to take advantage of these last few weeks of Fall days before Winter arrives. So I put together this fun list of activities and created a November Bucket List. Check it out and let me know what you think!
1. Start a gratitude journal - It's the beginning of November and you know what that means - time to start feeling thankful! Starting a gratitude journal is a great way to do just that. We like this journal but you can use any notebook you have.
2. Add some pumpkin spice to your life - What's Fall without some pumpkin spice!? It may be cliche but for good reason - go on, you know you want it! If pumpkin spice isn't your thing, you can check out this list of 3 Must-Try Fall Drinks.
3. Visit an orchard, pumpkin patch or corn maze - If you didn’t make it pumpkin patch before Halloween there is still plenty of time to go to a local farm to celebrate the Fall season. From hayrides and corn mazes to apple picking and everything in-between! These are still great to visit in November with that crisper air!
4. Go on a country drive - If running through corn fields and apple picking isn’t totally your thing, a scenic country drive can get you in the Fall spirit too! Check out this state-by-state guide to Fall foliage to find some autumn colors near you.
5. Cook up a comfort meal - There’s something about Fall that just begs for a warm pot of chili on the stove. Find a tasty recipe and snuggle in for a good movie on a Sunday night. Check out these 60+ quick and easy Fall recipes to try!