Shaka Love - Silicone Wine Glass Set
Thank you for joining the SHAKA LOVE Movement to "Say NO to plastic, Live Eco-Fantastic!" Our SHAKA LOVE sand-based Silicone Wine Glass Set includes 4 premium, colorful, food grade, bendable, unbreakable wine glasses as well as 4 premium stainless steel drinking straws with cleaning tool and carry bag. This beautiful, convenient, and fun wine glass set provides a high quality, low cost alternative to disposable plastic cups and straws in a global effort to help reduce environmental pollution.
- Compact & Portable: Our SHAKA LOVE wine glasses are foldable, bendable, and compact yet unbreakable to fit in your purse, pocket, beach bag, camping pack, or just about anywhere you need a cup on the go. Perfect and easy outdoor replacement for plastic cups and straws at the beach, pool, BBQ, picnics, camping, hot tubbing, tailgating, or weekend getaway.
- Colorful & Filled with ALOHA: Experience the beautiful colors of ALOHA LIVING as you sip your favorite beverage though our uniquely designed colorful wine glasses
- Health & Safety: Our SAND-based silicone wine glasses are made of 100% food-grade silicone, FDA approved, BPA-free, non-toxic, and lead free straws made of top food grade 18/8 stainless steel. The perfect, safe way to enjoy your favorite beverage, both hot or cold.
- Easy to Clean, Easy to use: Dishwasher safe. Also microwave safe, freezer safe, and oven safe up to 400 degrees.
- Long lasting so we can all make a difference: These reusable glasses and straws can be used for years to come, protecting the earth from millions of plastic cups and straws which often end up in our oceans and take up 1,000 years to decompose. Thank you for saying joining us to “Say NO to plastic, Live Eco-Fantastic”
- Sustainable & Ethical Practices: All SHAKA LOVE products are sustainably sourced, eco-friendly, fair –trade, and made with 100% ethical business practice. 10% of all profits go to help protect the future of our planet, and we are proud members of the global environmental movement “1% for the Planet” and supporter of Surfrider Foundation.