Mersea - Avalon Poncho - Fog/Sea Salt
Avalon is the little bay town on Catalina Island—the namesake of our best-selling women’s sweaters and tee. It only seemed fitting to name our new close relative after this town. Introducing the Avalon Poncho. This women’s poncho has that same great feel as our Catalina silhouettes but with a v-neckline and a flowy, carefree attitude. Trimmed with a contrasting color or stripe, its tacked sides give some structure while its unique style lends a worldly, well-traveled sophistication. And it’s built for layering. If you love our Catalina family, you will be obsessed with the Avalon.
- The perfect union between our favorite Catalina Sweater and poncho silhouette
- Features a v-neck design and tacked sides
- Made with a lightweight knit
- Made with 70% acrylic and 30% viscose
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Made in Ecuador.
- Oversized fit
- Length 24”
- Lengthy, billowy sleeves
- Extended draping on the sides and back
- Available in one size
- Model is 5’11" and wears size 4-6